CoolKote is presently the only film designed which is able to provide a window film solution for Polycarbonate conservatory roofs. It is an aluminium coated vinyl which can be used externally but more usually internally on polycarbonate or glass. It is particularly suitable also for some rough wire glass as it is softer and thicker.
CoolKote is specifically deigned for polycarbonate roofs as it is a PVC based product which allows it to breathe where normal window film can peel and bubble as. It is guaranteed for 8 years.
We usually only use this product on roofs as it is gives a pleasing diffused light grey tint which can not be seen through. However it is sometimes used to effect on windows if privacy is needed.
CoolKote is a specialist solar protection window film, developed specifically for use on conservatories with polycarbonate roofs. Once applied, CoolKote will help maintain a moderate internal temperature, allowing you to use and enjoy your conservatory all year round.
By reflecting away a percentage of the sun’s energy, CoolKote window film prevents heat from continually building up within your conservatory, stopping excess heat from making your room unusable. Designed specifically for use on polycarbonate surfaces, CoolKote is the most effective way to keep your conservatory cool.
- More effective than blinds. As CoolKote works by reflecting away the suns energy, it doesn’t allow the heat to enter your room. It is this continual build up of heat that results in unpleasant temperatures, so by reducing the amount of heat that penetrates the glass, CoolKote ensures a moderate temperature on even the hottest of days.
- Won’t make your room dark or cold. CoolKote has been created for residential use, and as such has been manufactured to be as effective as possible without sacrificing natural light.
- Cut down on glare. An added benefit provided by CoolKote is glare reduction. Glare can be a year-round problem, with the sun making it hard to see screens or read comfortably. CoolKote filters out the harshest elements of the sunshine without blocking the natural light, allowing for bright, comfortable living conditions.
- Combat fading. CoolKote blocks over 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, which are one of the main causes of fading. By applying CoolKote to your conservatory roof you can protect your belongings, furnishings and flooring from the unwanted effects of fading.
- Long lasting and durable. Once applied, CoolKote requires no specialist maintenance and will deliver a long lasting, high level of performance.