Installing window film in your home and conservatory can vastly improve the look and feel of your personal space as well as protecting you and your family form the suns harmfully rays, accidents and intruders. Some benefits from installing window film include:
- Elimination of 99% of harmful UV rays
- Reduction of solar heat by up to 75%
- Protection from sun while still allowing a view
- Reduction of fading to furniture, carpets, wooden flooring etc….
- Reduction of glare
- Provides extra safety and security by holding glass together in the event of an accident or break-in
- No Maintenance
- No blinds to clean
- Saves you money on expensive and ineffective blinds
- Increases privacy in your home
- Enhances appearance
- Window film does not always mean dark tints as clear films are also available
- Lasts for years with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
The installation of window film is not a simple DIY job as it requires professional advice on which film to use on which types of glass as mistakes can lead to serious consequences.
At Reflecta we have a fully trained workforce at hand who can conduct a no obligation on site survey to inspect your glass and advise you on the various options that can be used to meet your every needs.
For more information on the benefits of window film on your property then please use the menu at the top right of this page.